Collier Stevens were the Adjoining Owner’s Surveyor, where a neighbour was excavating, enlarging and altering an existing coal cellar.
Adjoining Owners Surveyor – Basement Conversion, Chislehurst
Collier Stevens were the Adjoining Owner’s Surveyor, where a neighbour was excavating, enlarging and altering an existing coal cellar to form additional habitable accommodation. This included works to chimney breasts, underpinning and the introduction of a substantial structural steel frame.
Collier Stevens were commissioned by the building owners to act as party wall surveyor for a loft conversion and rear outrigger extension in South London.
Building Owner’s Surveyor – Loft Conversion (London)
Collier Stevens were the Building Owner’s Surveyor, for a loft conversion and rear outrigger extension in South London. Notifiable work included raising the party wall, internal alterations and structural steels being place in the party wall.
We acted as Building Owner’s Surveyor, for a complicated scheme of demolition and reconstruction of a neighbouring property.
Building Owner’s Surveyor – Complex Adjacent Building Work in Kent
Collier Stevens were the Building Owner’s Surveyor, for a complicated scheme of demolition and reconstruction of a neighbouring property requiring temporary works and the introduction of a substantial structural steel frame and columns immediately adjacent to a neighbouring property.
We were commissioned to act as Building Owner’s Surveyor in London for construction of a side and rear extension to the boundary line.
Building Owner’s Surveyor – Rear & Side Extension in London
Collier Stevens were the Building Owner’s Surveyor – our client was constructing a single storey rear extension to his detached thirties house in London. Notices were required for building on the boundary line and adjacent excavation for foundations and to reduce ground levels.
Collier Stevens is an independent firm of Chartered Building Surveyors who specialise in Party Wall Matters.
- Acting for building owner, advising, preparing and serving party wall notices
- Advising adjoining owner and responding to party wall notices
- Liaising with next doors surveyor, preparing and agreeing on party wall awards and agreements
- Preparing schedules of condition
- Providing general advice regarding the Party Wall etc Act 1996
- Our approach is non-confrontational recognising that the Act exists to resolve a dispute and not to create one
- We are members of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors & our party wall surveyors are members of the Pyramus & Thisbe Club
Get a FREE, no-obligation quote for Party Wall work, or if you simply need some straightforward advice, call us and speak to a surveyor.
We don’t bite and are happy to help… 01303 239000
Just need party wall information?
Why Use a Chartered Surveyor for your party wall work?
- Chartered Surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- We will give you accurate, concise, clear and knowledgeable advice
- We have completed long and rigorous training to get our letters and have to undertake a programme of continual training and updating to keep them
- We’re not selling other services
- We must have professional indemnity insurance
- We safeguard the security of client monies
- We act ethically and with integrity and honesty
- We have the required skills and competencies to do the job
- We manage conflicts of interest transparently
- We are regulated by RICS
We cover the following areas from our local office in Folkestone & Hythe:
Ashford, Canterbury, Chislehurst, Margate, Folkestone, Chatham, Rochester, Gillingham, Hythe, Maidstone, Dartford, Ramsgate, Dover, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Sittingbourne, Faversham, Sheppey, Whitstable, Dungeness