Revised 24 March 2020
These are challenging times, and we are navigating choppy waters. I will be doing everything I can to ensure business continuity, but disruption is inevitable. We are following government guidance, and our priority is, of course, to look after our staff, clients and visitors well being. We cannot make site inspections or carry out surveys.
I do not expect or wish my team to put themselves at risk, and that means we may make difficult decisions that you may think are an overreaction, I apologise if that is how you feel.
- No surveys, site visits or inspections will be undertaken unless government advice is that is safe to do so OR if they are essential. We consider essential to include matters of health and safety and security.
- As from Friday 20 March 2020, all of our staff will be remote working.
- Staff will have phones, mobiles and computers to enable work to get done, many of our systems are cloud-based and so unaffected. It will take a short time for us all to adapt to these working practices and get our equipment transferred and working properly.
- Our email systems and phone service will continue to operate.
- Operating hours will be 9.30 am to 17.00 pm Monday to Friday
- Post may not be collected regularly from our offices, and the small amount of mail which we do send may be delayed.
- Reports may take slightly longer to transcribe and dispatch.
- All face to face meetings are cancelled/postponed or moved to a conference call platform.
- If our staff are self-isolating, please respect that.
Thank you if you need to talk to me, please do call me. Please shout at me, not my staff, if these measures cause additional disruption.
I will update these as relevant
17 March 2020, rev 2-20 March 2020 rev 3 – 24 March 2020