Collier Stevens is an independent Chartered Surveyors based in Folkestone. For anyone moving house, letting property, or undertaking a building project, we offer a range of building surveys, property inspections and party wall services.
Why use a Chartered Surveyor?
Chartered Surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). We are regulated by RICS and we must follow certain rules and processes to maintain our membership – all giving you peace of mind that you can trust us.
- We’re knowledgeable. Our building surveys and party wall advice will be accurate, concise and clear
- We have completed long and rigorous training to get our letters and must undertake a programme of continuous training to keep them
- We must have Professional Indemnity insurance
- You are guaranteed we have the required skills and competencies to produce your survey report or to provide party wall advice
- We act ethically and with integrity and honesty
- We’re not selling other services, like mortgages for example
- We manage conflicts of interest transparently
What do Collier Stevens’ Building Surveys & Inspections services include?
- Level 3 residential building surveys
- Level 2 homebuyer reports & surveys
- Structural surveys, property inspections & reports of commercial premises
- Schedules of condition
- Defect diagnosis & resolution
- Surveys of all commercial and non-residential premises
What do Collier Stevens’ Party Wall Services include?
- Acting for building owner, advising, preparing and serving party wall notices
- Advising adjoining owner and responding to party wall notices
- Liaising with your neighbour’s building surveyor, preparing and agreeing party wall awards and agreements
- Preparing schedules of condition
- Providing general advice regarding the Party Wall etc Act 1996
- We’re non-confrontational. We recognise the Party Wall Act exists to resolve a dispute, not to create one
We cover the following areas from our local office in Folkestone:
Folkestone, Cheriton, Morehall, Harvey West, Harvey Central, Harbour, East, Foord Road, Tontine Street, Radnor Park, East Cliffe, The Leas, Folkestone West, The Bayle, Sandgate, Golden Valley, Sandgate Road, Newington, Peene, Hawkinge, Crete Road East, Crete Road West, Encombe, Shorncliffe Camp, Acrise, Densole, Lyminge
Complete the online form for a FREE, no-obligation quote for your building survey or call us on 01303 761471