Advice Hub: Expert Witness

Collier Stevens has provided expert witness services to hundreds of clients over the years. As an expert witness we attend court and provide evidence on behalf of our clients to support their case. We have seen many different kinds of property-related disputes, usually landlord and tenant disputes, but also party walls, building works and building project disputes too. Here we share some articles that might help you consider whether you need to take a dispute with a neighbour, builder, tenant or landlord further.