Author: Andy Robson

Eccentric Foundations

Extensions: maximising space with eccentric foundations

Eccentric Foundations – a guide

If you live in a semi-detached or terraced property you have a right to build up to the boundary, and ‘if necessary’, a right to put foundations on your neighbour’s land, however, you will almost certainly need party wall agreement. So, for example, if you want to extend to the back or side of your house you must get a party wall agreement. Your neighbours can say no to you putting foundations on their Read more...